 Trains / 21591
    GATS/Arkansas - MSLTC day 1 highlights —Rob Hendrix
   We're having a blast! I couldn't wait to get home tonight and post a few pics. If you guys are in the Litle Rock area this weekend, you should drop in! Oh, the photos are huge (sorry low bandwidth people)... LDCC yard with 18 switches controlled by (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org)