 Trains / 21573 (-5)
  Re: HELP! Train motors dead and dieing!

(...) Did you also clean the wheels on the train motor? You could try lightly buffing the rails with steel wool, although you should be careful to vacuum up all the metal filings if you do so. And make sure that you clean the portion of the rails (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  HELP! Train motors dead and dieing!

Hello all, I have two 9v train motors, one from 'My Own Train' (two years ago) and another from bricklink about a year ago. The problem is that they make terrible contact with the rails. Originally when I got them they worked fine but then, sadly, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

(...) Wow, these are just great. So many fun little details, and I haven't even had the chance (or the bandwidth!) to look at them all yet. Excellent work! JohnG, GMLTC (fut .trains just to reduce redundancy...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

(...) I have just uploaded my pictures to Brickshelf. The pictures are divided into 7 sections: Amusement Park: (URL) Commercial: (URL) Industrial: (URL) Port: (URL) Residential: (URL) Rural: (URL) and my personal favourite, my Junkyard Mega Wars (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

(...) Thanks! (snip) (...) I took over 100 megs of movie clips. Too heavy for internet... I'll burn a CD and give a copy to MonLUG guys at the next meeting. (snip) (...) Pierre (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact