 Trains / 21568
  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

(...) Great pictures Pierre. I've been waiting impatiently for these all week. Looks like a great layout. The TOYS R US looks great Kevin. The whole shopping plaza looks great. Luc's motel, train station, and back alley look awesome. (URL) falling (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town)

  Re: MonLUG's 5th train show pics.

(...) Thanks! (snip) (...) I took over 100 megs of movie clips. Too heavy for internet... I'll burn a CD and give a copy to MonLUG guys at the next meeting. (snip) (...) Pierre (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.town)