 Trains / 21473 (-10)
  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Another few issues with clearances - I wonder if you've considered all these... It looks to me as though if you did use a centre round plate, a coupling rod would have a hard time clearing the stud. Not a problem to leave it off though. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  BayLTC confirmed for GATS

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we have been "confirmed for show" for the Great American Train Show (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Sorry,I have not had time to read all of the posts on this subject. I would love to see TLC make these wheels. But, I don't think that they ever will. SADLY ,the 12v era has gone. Even though 12v wheels still work fine on 9v .rails. Being this (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 12 axle Schnabel - virtual MOC

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HnwEII.10C2@lugnet.com... (...) Schnabel. (...) Nope. Since no company has ever made a real Schnabel car over 36 axles, that is what I'll shoot for. Anything above 36 axles would be (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Two posters of Ben's models

Hi all, For those who visit my site now and then or recieve the newsletter (subscribe!) this is not new: there are two new posters of 2 steam train models made by Reinhard Beneke; the BR24 and BR50. Hopefully he has time to convert more of his fine (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce)

  Virtual Rolling Stock/Engines

I've been slowly converting my actual train creations into virtual creations. See pics here: (URL) not much, but it's alotta fun making these cars and engines again in the virtual world :) I realized when updating my rolling stock page that some of (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12 axle Schnabel - virtual MOC

(...) Um... 34 axle, right modboy? the current record is 32... ++Lar (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Ya I agree. I was only saying that in the universe of design decisions, some matter more than others and this one matters less. But Ben's design does indeed use a standard distance... (...) I look for that reference a lot too. I find it this (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Oh, that's exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks!! Now, as I brought up several days ago -- can I get a dozen in black? :-) JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) (URL) Hi John, thanks for bringing up this question! I was thinking about this for a while myself and I decided to do it in a distance of 8 mm (which is same as two stud centers next to each other on a 1x2 brick - or holes in a technick beam.) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact