 Trains / 21353 (-10)
  Re: IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

(...) LOTS to like! Glad to see Homer J. Simpson International Airport made another appearance... Is that an oil platform in the center of the harbor? And that red truss bridge, it's so big! This shot shows off the signal bridge nicely: (URL) ... (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: another blue ribbon for a LEGO Train Club

(...) That's why I didn't bother to name our club in the subject line... ;-) (...) Two new modules are partially completed, so we're *almost* up to half a rectangle. We're working on building a mountain in the corner of the layout across two (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Darrow wrote: > Here's the pics from the IndyLUG layout this past weekend October 18th & > 19th at Indianapolis. These pics are pretty comprehensive and will give > everybody a look at the things we are doing out here (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Random thoughts on Mag-Levs..

(...) Maglev eh? Brad was asked about that at LW... I forget where I saw maglev done before... at BricksWest 2003, in the LLC pavilion space I think. They had a different arrangement of magnets though. Yours might actually use a few less. I gotta (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Twin Wizards Abode (CCC Halloween Theme)

(...) Well, not only that, but CCC buildings make *fine* old european village buildings for those eurotrash train layouts as well. :-) PS, as far as the train wagon plates go, I've started to think that they might not make bad large flat roofs, with (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: another blue ribbon for a LEGO Train Club

(...) BORING! This constant winning of first place by LEGO train clubs is really starting to get tiresome. :-) Seriously, congratulations and we're all keen to see the pictures so get looking! Any new modules this show or is it basically the same (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  another blue ribbon for a LEGO Train Club

I pleased to announce the GMLTC took the first place blue ribbon at this weekend's GATS show in St. Paul, Minnesota. We had a great location right inside the main entrance, and we had people around the layout the whole weekend. Pictures to come (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains) !

  Twin Wizards Abode (CCC Halloween Theme)

Check out our latest CCC compatible MOC from our (URL) homepage> just in time for Halloween! (2 URLs) What does this MOC have anything to do with Trains? I've got several of the (URL) 10015 Passenger Wagon> on sale and figured out a way to use the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  MOC: Railbus

The railbus can be seen here: (URL) have been working on this lately, but decided to build a 2-car commuter trains instead. The railbus looks good, but I believe that a longer train will look better. My idea was to use this in a town laylot as a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Luggage car for 131 passenger car

(...) Well, let me be kind, they may use the luggage car for their luggage, too ;-) Niels (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact