 Trains / 21348 (-10)
  Re: another blue ribbon for a LEGO Train Club

(...) BORING! This constant winning of first place by LEGO train clubs is really starting to get tiresome. :-) Seriously, congratulations and we're all keen to see the pictures so get looking! Any new modules this show or is it basically the same (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  another blue ribbon for a LEGO Train Club

I pleased to announce the GMLTC took the first place blue ribbon at this weekend's GATS show in St. Paul, Minnesota. We had a great location right inside the main entrance, and we had people around the layout the whole weekend. Pictures to come (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains) !

  Twin Wizards Abode (CCC Halloween Theme)

Check out our latest CCC compatible MOC from our (URL) homepage> just in time for Halloween! (2 URLs) What does this MOC have anything to do with Trains? I've got several of the (URL) 10015 Passenger Wagon> on sale and figured out a way to use the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  MOC: Railbus

The railbus can be seen here: (URL) have been working on this lately, but decided to build a 2-car commuter trains instead. The railbus looks good, but I believe that a longer train will look better. My idea was to use this in a town laylot as a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Luggage car for 131 passenger car

(...) Well, let me be kind, they may use the luggage car for their luggage, too ;-) Niels (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  MonLUG's 5th Train Show, November 8th and 9th

A french message follows. Un message en français suit. Hello, I'm happy to announce MonLUG's fifth participation in a train show at the « Expo Train Modélisme » in the Montreal Area. It will be held at Georges Vanier High School in Laval (just north (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Random thoughts on Mag-Levs..

(...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Random thoughts on Mag-Levs..

I've been working on a few ideas with magnets and trains, but nothing substantial. Which leads me to a question. How many of you have attempted making a train that hovers? I posted one of my random ideas on my website ((URL) look in "The Other" (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Luggage car for 131 passenger car

(...) But Niels, what if the passengers don't have matching luggage? ;-) Jason Railton (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...

The layout looks great, I was in the area visiting my folks last weekend, and would've stopped by to give a hand had I known... -HRH (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact