 Trains / 21263
  Re: Stability of cars/rails?

(...) Here's a thought: Make a single "rail" out of 1x2 bricks, curved to the diameter you want. Build a wheeled support for your camera with a groove in it that lets you slide it along the bricks. Or (and I know this is blasphemous and all) buy (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stability of cars/rails?

(...) Good suggestion. I'm not sure I have the baseplates to keep it all together, but I'll think about it. I was given a large table in the basement to work this project on, so I have good room now. A brick ring is certainly feasible, if I have (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)