 Trains / 2124
    Re: hills and grades —Paul Sinasohn
   Jacob, THANK YOU!!!! That pointer to the Train Depot is pure gold!! For a roller coaster, I actually need a much more severe angle than the method Matt outlines, but there's a lot there to explore, and I like the drawings of the support pillars he (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: hills and grades —John Gerlach
   (...) For some more ideas, check out this site: (URL) could get a bunch of the 4.5volt plastic rails and do the same thing... JG (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)