 Trains / 21195
  Re: Moving without context

(...) Because Lar mentioned the space newsgroup in a possibly disparaging manner and I didn't want to comment on it without also x-posting it to the right newgroup. It seemed the fair thing to do. Otherwise it would have felt like talking about a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  LET IT DIE

OK, I already stated that I wish I never posted in the first place, and I regret my rant ten-fold now. The train models are not my best work by far. Thus, I'm not really sure why I bothered to mention work I didn't put my best effort into. I think I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  this belongs in ".trains" (was "LET IT DIE")

(Setting "follow-up"...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Can't (was Re: LET IT DIE)

(...) See? That's precisely the wrong attitude to take. Speaking for myself, I would very much like to see your future creations and CAD renders. I looked at all the renders in the current thread and enjoyed them very much -- I also happen to be (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)