 Trains / 21194
  Re: Moving without context

(...) In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote: (...) OK, everyone. This wasn't my intent. I didn't want anyone to look bad. I didn't want to push anyone's arguments into another thread to make them seem unimportant. I didn't realize that moving this (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Moving without context

(...) Were we reading the same post? I didn't see that in Larry's response at all. We've had "fantasy trains" in .trains before and they were well received. It is very easy to get the wrong impression from one line of text. (...) Yes, and that goes (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  this belongs in ".trains" (was "Moving without context")

(Setting "follow-up"...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate)