 Trains / 21172
    Re: high speed train on MOC pages —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I missed this at the time. I think it's spiffy. Thanks for sharing. The nose reminds me of more modern Shinkasens (whereas my bluestriped white HST is designed to be more like earlier ones), which kind of have a shovely nose. Can you tell us (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: high speed train on MOC pages —Paul Janssen
   (...) Thanks. (...) True, although not modeled after a shinkansesn, having lived in Japan and having seen them alot, something must have stuck. Next one I'm going to try will probably be modeled after the one-but-last- series. The one with the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)