 Trains / 21166
    Re: Introducing JetRed —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Dude don't be disheartened. It has been kinda quite around here since the DDoS attack on Lugnet. But I have to say that I liked your model and would definately like to see more. If you post was intended to elicit response from others then it (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Introducing JetRed —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Another quick suggestion: Run you the POV file the L3P generate through the program found here: (URL) does a fairly good job of smoothing the parts that should be curved -Orion (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)