 Trains / 2115
    Any exciting layouts using the new crossover? —David Graham
   With the introduction of the new crossover 4515, has anybody designed any exciting (compact) layouts using them. I was diapointed with the standard designs on the in-set leaflet - just the same ones as the 12V crossover. (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Any exciting layouts using the new crossover? —Scott Smallbeck
    David Graham <david@graham167.fre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:FHt4to.MoI@lugnet.com... (...) If exciting includes trains wrecks then my layout is much more exciting! Scott Smallbeck scotts@contactics.com (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)