 Trains / 21148 (-10)
  RE: pbForth Does DCC!

(...) I think I mis-stated my question. I meant to ask how many _independent_ DCC channels would you like to see. That is, one DCC loop controlling trains and another controlling switches, lights, crossings, etc. I'm going to wait for more input (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: pbForth Does DCC!

(...) Excellent! (...) This depends on how many trains will be running, but IMO should at least be programmable (ie the ability to use 1, 2 or 3 ports depending on load). Because you can plug LACC[1] boosters into the output, and drive extra motors (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  pbForth Does DCC!

All, I'd like to announce that I have FINALLY had a free day this weekend and managed to add DCC capability into pbForth! Thanks to Mark Riley for showing me his early DCC driver in assembler and to Dave Koudys for lending me a DCC equipped motor (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help: Query re: 4.5V stuff

(...) You found some nice old pieces. (...) The motor and battery box (only the cover on the picture) are from the 1968 set 102 motor with battery box (URL) I own such a battery box, although with a broken cover, so I could check the inside details. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help: Query re: 4.5V stuff

(...) The thing in the lower right is a very old 4.5V LEGO train motor. Since it's upside-down and disassembled it's harder to see it for what it is. It was first made around 1970. The things on the right are obviously the wires to connect it to a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Help: Query re: 4.5V stuff

(...) You picked the right forum. The thing in the lower right is a very old 4.5V LEGO train motor. Since it's upside-down and disassembled it's harder to see it for what it is. It was first made around 1970. The things on the right are obviously (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Help: Query re: 4.5V stuff

Hi all, Well, this is my first post to .train, and I hope I've picked the right forum to ask this question. Redirect me if there is a better place. My father-in-law sent my the following picture: (URL) a 4.5V box he and my nephew discovered in my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

  The VLC participated at the LEGO® Sponsored "What will you make Americas?" RoadShow!

The Vancouver LEGO® Club was put to the test against Master Builders as they constructed a layout for the "What will you make?" LEGO® North America RoadShow tour. Approximately 9 members of The VLC built the impeccably detailed layout in 3 weeks, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.vlc) !!

  MichLTC - Hamburg Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures

MichLTC completed another show this past weekend. This time at the Hamburg Railroad days show. Chris created a few new buildings for this layout. Steve Ringe showed some new train models for the first time at this show as well. We also had a small (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

  NGLTC at the 27th Annual Festival of Trees

Once again the North Georgia LEGO® Train Club (NGLTC) will be supporting the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta by sponsoring a tree at the 27th Annual Festival of Trees. The Festival of Trees, Atlanta’s premier holiday event, benefits Children’s (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact