 Trains / 21143 (-5)
  Re: Help: Query re: 4.5V stuff

(...) You picked the right forum. The thing in the lower right is a very old 4.5V LEGO train motor. Since it's upside-down and disassembled it's harder to see it for what it is. It was first made around 1970. The things on the right are obviously (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Help: Query re: 4.5V stuff

Hi all, Well, this is my first post to .train, and I hope I've picked the right forum to ask this question. Redirect me if there is a better place. My father-in-law sent my the following picture: (URL) a 4.5V box he and my nephew discovered in my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

  The VLC participated at the LEGO® Sponsored "What will you make Americas?" RoadShow!

The Vancouver LEGO® Club was put to the test against Master Builders as they constructed a layout for the "What will you make?" LEGO® North America RoadShow tour. Approximately 9 members of The VLC built the impeccably detailed layout in 3 weeks, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.vlc) !!

  MichLTC - Hamburg Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures

MichLTC completed another show this past weekend. This time at the Hamburg Railroad days show. Chris created a few new buildings for this layout. Steve Ringe showed some new train models for the first time at this show as well. We also had a small (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

  NGLTC at the 27th Annual Festival of Trees

Once again the North Georgia LEGO® Train Club (NGLTC) will be supporting the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta by sponsoring a tree at the 27th Annual Festival of Trees. The Festival of Trees, Atlanta’s premier holiday event, benefits Children’s (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact