 Trains / 21088 (-5)
  Re: Assistance

Before anything else, thank you for the reply! In these past few days I've gone out of my mind trying to figure out alternative designs for the discharge mechanism, but as ideas get harder and harder to pop all the input is welcome. (...) I (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HLAEz4.1v49@lugnet.com... (...) "roads." (...) postives (...) I'll also add that I think this should be as simple as possible, so even if we can go with both, I'm not sure that we should. [ j o n ] (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:HLAEDI.1sGr@lugnet.com... (...) Ok I'm stumped. I don't know what to do about this. I think we need some input from some serious train guys on this one, personally. I see postives and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard

Here's a better example of how we could integrate train tracks into a moonbase by running it through the space previously reserved for "roads." This is a super module with train track encircling it : (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard

Why not run the train tracks in the space that is already reserved for transport systems ? I assumed that was the original plan all along : ) It still works if you stick in more straight pieces. Check out this pic to see what I mean : (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact