 Trains / 2105
    OK and another Boxcar —Steven Barile
   Hi All, When it feels good build and keep building. However I think these colors don't work as well. Black is a really hard color to model with. But I strut the green stripe. I come from the old days when green was rare and orange didn't exist! I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: OK and another Boxcar —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Must have misunderstood me. Those ladders are even farther from the mark, IMHO. Try going back to the plate with side rod, but put a brick between each two "rung" plates instead of just a plate. Or at least 2 plates between each two rungs... (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)