 Trains / 21035
    Re: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando —James Mathis
   (...) Robin, Nice mix of MOCs with Officials. Good job on creating a lively scene in such a small space. You've definitely got great diesel design power. I'm enjoying the continuation of your RobRail road-name and livery. later, James Mathis (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando —Robin Werner
   (...) Thanks, James... And it's really cool how the new engine shed matches my RobRail livery... I hope to add more trains to my fleet soon. Robin W (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)