 Trains / 21031
  Re: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando

(...) Great job Robin. I'm hoping y'all will having something cool for me to see in the display around Thankgiving when I'll be in Orlando. (so get working on it now :) jt (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando

(...) James, Thanks and you can bet we will have something cool on display! This is just a test display for me, I plan on building something bigger and better each time. BTW KK Quah gets the display in October, so that means I get the display back (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)