 Trains / 21013
Re: source of <-O-> background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:45:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Jordan Bradford wrote:

I can make you one if you want. My scanner's broken, though, so I'll need
someone to give me a scan of that logo up close. It's easier to trace the logo
from a scan than to draw it freehand.

If one is to be created from scratch, it would probably better to do it using
the LDraw pattern if it's high fidelity enough, and just render it large, then
scale and replicate, rather than scanning and tracing.

I know I've seen this kicking around though. Just not where

To clarify, I would have traced it as a vector graphic, so it can be scaled to
any size needed. The pattern is rather simple and lends itself well to this
anyway. Using LDraw might work. What parts use it, specifically? I know that
some minifigs have it, but that's kind of small.