 Trains / 21000
    train motor stopping —Allan Tobey
   After running a motor for 1-2 hours straight I've had a couple start losing power. I have to increase the power to sustain the same speed and eventually they just stop. I let them cool for a couple minutes and then they go again, only to stop few (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: train motor stopping —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Hi Allan, check out this posting (URL) lots of the other postings in this whole thread. I think you will find the answer to your question there. Leg Godt! Ben P.s.: In the end you might be more of another victim of the "Super Friction (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)