 Trains / 20942
Re: MOCs,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:28:16 GMT

"Aaron Coghill" <coghilla@austarnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:HK5H6y.oEM@lugnet.com...
Hi all, I've been very quiet for the last year or so. I've been around • just a
bit quiet. I have building stuff and over the last week been taking pics • of my
creations, and am currently posting them to brickshelf. Posted and • moderated so
far are:

Hi-rise tower

Santa Fe Diesel

Train Crane

Train Waggons

SW MTT Modifications

Hi-rise Tower Crane

Still to come are:
Brickhendge
Techmech
Space Plane
Unimogs
Firetrucks
opening bridge
b double truck
pantech delivery truck
snow plow
Alpine express modifications

plus a few more.

Aaron

Thanks for posting your work. The train crane is my favorite so far.
Your work is very pleasing. Looking forward to your future postings. They
sound very interesting.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/