 Trains / 20858
    bnsf b23-7 —Thomas Burger
   'ello! has anyone ever done some BNSF engines? other then the dash 9 seen at shows from brickshelf? im working on a b23-7 with similar looks to that engine. (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: bnsf b23-7 —Robin Werner
   (...) I don't think so, but I have been poking around on the web and found some real picture. What a good looking LEGO model that would make! Thanks, now I going to have to build one to go with my dash 9s... Robin W GFLTC (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)