 Trains / 20821
  Formula-1 racer on track

The evening before the Cleveland leg of the Lego Raod Show, I build a small racecar to run on the track. I thought that it would be something else than trains, and it could be fast. Not having it given any test runs, I soon found out it wouldn't (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)