 Trains / 20812
20811  |  20813
Subject:
Got the 10128 Train Level Crossing today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 18:19:11 GMT

Hi,

The Level crossing is now shipping(in Denmark), and I got mine today.

A few thoughts: It's a little juniorized and it's a shame the stairs for the
pedestrian walkover doesn't have handrails. But overall I really like this new
set. It's my first level crossing, and I'm very happy that a crossing is now
available again. I have been waiting for one. Crossings really are a must, if
you want to make town/train layouts. I'd love to have more.

The new computer screen and keyboard are really cute, but it's hard to read the
letters on the keyboard, since they are very small... But all the (english)
letters and numbers are there on this new keyboard! The new decorated slope with
the switching tracks is nice too.

The 10020 super chief has no problems passing below the walkover, but if you
make trains that are a couple of bricks higher, you could run into
difficulties...

The road signs are made from stickers by the way.

Take care
Kecia