 Trains / 20753 (-5)
  Re: Caledonian OF-Class 0-4-0 for the hard of recognising...

(...) <snip>> (...) hmmm,last time I looked Canada wasn't part of the United States. If that's good enough for Major League Baseball's World Series, it's good enough for me ;) jt (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train Display in Staffordshire this weekend (1st/2nd Feb)

(...) Tony Preistman has some photos of Mark's trains on his brickshlef gallery that I have not seen and have not been mentioned here. They are, as Jonathan says, amazing, as a UK train enthusiat the locos are instantly recognisable, quite a feat (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Caledonian OF-Class 0-4-0 for the hard of recognising...

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote: Dude, you are a glutton for punishment. BTW, nices Thomases. JOHN (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Caledonian OF-Class 0-4-0 for the hard of recognising...

(...) Something about ILTCO recognising countries outside the United States, wasn't it? Jason Railton (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Caledonian OF-Class 0-4-0 for the hard of recognising...

(...) Small, blue, european, steam powered. They both look like Thomas to me. :-) Now, what was the question? (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact