 Trains / 20740
    Re: Danish version of german double deck wagons —James Mathis
   (...) appearance of these wagons and loc. Thanks for sharing the great ideas and concepts. Love the "inside" views. later, James Mathis (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Danish version of german double deck wagons —Steven House
   Hi, Great details and design, but I think you've overdone the attention to exterior funkiness to the detriment of the interior. It's snot fair - who would want to be a decapitated minifig and ride in this? SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Danish version of german double deck wagons —Esben Kolind
   (...) Hi Thanks for your comment, Steve. Since I didn't have the right SNOT bricks and don't have the patience nor the money to go and buy specific bricks for specific models, I just had to "sacrifice" the interior of this model. The model is not (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)