 Trains / 20728 (-5)
  Re: New scenery MOCs ... (+ new pics)

(...) Ben (and others) - thanks for the praise. I'm glad you like it. I don't have any specific close-ups of it, but these were taken with it as part of a display unit (hope you like the station too - first look at my bow-window): (2 URLs) And as (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A brief reflexion on power sources

(...) Just connect the motor wires on the motor output from a DCC decoder. As simple as that. (...) I agree with that, but it needs a verry good thinking befor acting. I didn't buy a RCX because of the cost and its limited I/O (input / output). If i (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A brief reflexion on power sources

(...) Oh, I know that. I meant with the same design in size and outer shape. The interior of the motor would have to suffer adaptations, but hopefully none of these would mean the new design would require the modification of the older trains to fit (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  9V Train tracks exchange

Hello train friends. I have 100 <A HREF="(URL)Curved Tracks</A> in Brand New condition (from train sets) that I'm offering for exchange. I'm looking to exchange these 100 pieces of Curved Tracks with 50 pieces of New <A HREF="(URL)Straight (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: A brief reflexion on power sources

(...) Note that, with the actual train motor design, it's impossible to DRIVE on 6 wheels, only on 4 wheels and 2 free running wheels. another one being "non-engine" motors (...) Note that any 9V motor (exept train motor) can be used with a DCC (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact