 Trains / 20713
    DCC at BrickFest —Larry Pieniazek
   Hello train fans... we have a bit of a problem and I need your help. Mark Riley is in the process of putting together some really great material on DCC related stuff, including basic info, LDCC concepts and information, and some neat advanced stuff (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        RE: DCC at BrickFest —Mark & Milissa Millčre
      Lar wrote....... snipped (...) about. Is this a first? :-D.....GD&R Seriously.....I am looking forward to the LDCC presentation.......Hope someone can step up to the plate. Not to drop names or anything ;-).......But can Tom Cook do it? Since he (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: DCC at BrickFest —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) He is out of town for part of the weekend. I think (hope) he's helping Mark with some background material but he can't be the presenter if I understand what he's communicated to me correctly. (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: DCC at BrickFest —Tom Cook
     (...) I will be getting back in town the weekend of BF, and my calendar is booked solid up until then, so it is not likely that I could prepare anything (although I could probably help Mark, if desired). There is the possibility that I might be able (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: DCC at BrickFest —Larry Pieniazek
   I've gotten a copy of Mark's first presentation (he's still working on the advanced topics one) and it's just superb. It would really be a shame if I were the one that gave it, instead of someone that's had lots of time to play with LDCC. So far (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)