 Trains / 20683
  RTLToronto NMRA pictures

I tried just x-posting their message to .trains, but Lugnet said I couldn't do it, because my message was "96% quotes", and that I had to trim some of their message before I could x-post it. The heck with that, I'll just tell you where their message (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)