 Trains / 20673
  MOC: Station Hotel

Having just got an old digital camera, I can now start to add photos of more of my creations. This is a recent one - I based it on the palaces of St. Petersburg, but it is both a railway station and hotel on the upper floors. (URL) hope you like it (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc)