 Trains / 20646
  Part 824

What set(s) used part number 824? ((URL)) I obtained some of them in a lot I won on eBay. I've determined that one set they were used in is #113. (< (URL)) Pictures of that set shows them fitted with 4-stud wheels, the ones I have are fitted with (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Part 824

I believe it appeared in set 153, too (see the Lugnet note from Ben). Also, I have a picture of the actual part in my Vintage gallery: (URL) that helps, Clark (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Part 824

(...) spoked wheels. (Unfortunately, some of the wheels have seen better days.) :( After further investigation (aka digging through the lot) :) I found another piece that appears to identify what I have as coming from a #113 - a decorated blue 1 x 6 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)