 Trains / 20601
20600  |  20602
Subject:
8-Wide 0-Series Shinkansen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:17:20 GMT

I built an 8-stud-wide 0-series Shinkansen.  The whole model started from an
idea to use the 2x4 wedge plates as a windscreen.  I tried it and it looked
good, so I did the rest of the model.

I must acknowlege Dave Fossett, an endless source of knowledge about the
Shinkansen, and an acquaintance of 3 years.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TealSuncrusher/Misc/Shinkansen/shinkansen-0.jpg