 Trains / 20599
  Grade Crossing Question

Hi all, Did a search but couldn't find anything, so... Does anyone know of any curved grade crossings that have been done (I know Lego hasn't made any obviously, I mean if any MOCs exist)? Thanks in advance. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grade Crossing Question

Stefan, here's two ways that I've tackled that problem... (URL) you can also do this too (URL) the easiest thing to do is not have a street crossing the curved railroad tracks! LOL! Anyway, hope these 2 pics help you with some ideas! Ray Silva SPLTC (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grade Crossing Question

(...) house-under-construction if you don't mind, it looks like it might work with slopes, and I always have to do weird roofs for a lack of slopes. (...) nice use of those Final Duel corridor-thingies. (...) Indeed! I wouldn't be trying such a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)