 Trains / 20596
  1000steine-Land in Berlin - a review with pictures

Hello to all LEGO Fans! As some might have seen in a few highlighted Lugnet-postings, there has been "our" 1000steine-Land in Berlin/Germany last weekend. I just wanted to give a short show report here and share some insight views from a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: 1000steine-Land in Berlin - a review with pictures

(...) Thanks for that comprehensive report, Ben! I am simply amazed at all of the pics from 1000steine-Land 2003! It is easily the most impressive collection of AFOL MOCs I have ever seen -- Totally Ehrfürchtig Dudes! You are all to be congratulated (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 1000steine-Land in Berlin - a review with pictures

(...) Ben, Thank you very much for the excellent description and chosen highlights of this unprecidented German LEGO(R) fan event. What a pleasure to be received into the company headquarters in March and to receive such nice cooperation and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 1000steine-Land in Berlin - a review with pictures

Hi Ben! many many thanks for summarizing all the great aspects from our 1000steine-Land in Berlin. The whole event wasn't only a big get-together of some of the finest European MOCs, it also was a big step into more personal contacts among fans and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 1000steine-Land in Berlin - a review with pictures

Looking through all the pictures of this event has left me rather depressed! Sometimes seeing others amazing models is inspirational and at other time you just think, I could never do that, might as well give up! Oh well, try to be positive (not (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)