 Trains / 20557
  Re: Small switch yard engine

<snip> (...) Wow this one too is nice. Just a few minor note. Your .MPD file is missing parts: x90-r30.dat and x90-str.dat. And this next comment is me being picking about Ldraw users *NOT* using comments. You did not provide your mail, POC (email (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small switch yard engine

(...) Oops! Yeah, those are some little rubber band pieces which I use to make some vertical piping on the main body. Sorry! (...) Yeah, there's no real excuse for that. It's just me being lazy :P Either that, or I'm a superhero by night, such that (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)