 Trains / 2055
    Re: Train doors and windows —Paul Foster
   (...) The above statement appears to be the whole problem with your proposal. I predict you will get 100 different people who want a total of 95 different parts, leaving your deal to die due to lack of interest. I think the train deal will work (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

        Re: Train doors and windows —Adam Howard
   Paul Foster <pfoster@execpc.com> wrote in message news:37C97602.C9458A...cpc.com... (...) spread (...) You must not have read this thread all the way through. Parts would only be ordered in lots that TLG would be willing to do it for. Adam (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)