 Trains / 20537
  Re: Dear ILTCO

(...) Actually this worries me a times at (non-Lego) exhibitions, the amount of children who see a model of any steam loco and say "Thomas", its not the fact that the loco is a tender pacific but the fact that it is green of black or whatever, are (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dear ILTCO

(...) I usually find it's the parents who say "Ooh look, it's Thomas" to draw attention, whilst the kids usually know better and have already decided whether they're interested or not. Jason R (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)