 Trains / 20515
  U.C. Berkeley's South Hall - MOC

Greetings, After to a year of interspersed building and three train shows I finally got around to posting some pics. of my recreation of South Hall from U.C. Berkeley. (URL) was inspired to build South Hall for several reasons: 1. it's red (and I've (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.edu) !!