 Trains / 20504
  Typical german red hopper car

Hi train friends, two weeks ago - or so, I've build a typical german red hopper car. This one is a model of one from the Deutsche Reichsbahn (GDR). (URL) has real working sliders to open! After I shot the pics I made some changes to achieve a better (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Typical german red hopper car

Ah Ha! I knew someone would make use of colored axles! SNOT-o-riffic car! -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)