 Trains / 20493 (-5)
  Re: Just have to post, LOVE the train shed

(...) What? Znap isn't part of Lego? That's a large Znap bridge, connected to a Lego roadbed using the half technic stud/half 2x2 brick... Scott Lyttle (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Thomas event in Utica, NY

Here are a few pics of our (LUCNY) layout which was presented on the third floor of the Childrens Museum in downtown Utica, NY for the last week. Thanks to Nate Jacobs, Jim Kovacs and Kevin Salm (who did the lions share of the organizing and liason (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Just have to post, LOVE the train shed

(...) Ha-Ha ... couldn't concur more ... and the purple ... vile ... (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorized Switch Machine

(...) This looks sweet, as does your site, I'll give it a build and get back to you. I really like the modular design and the fact that the yellow lever is used and visible. SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Just have to post, LOVE the train shed

(...) (Sorry, couldn't resist..) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact