 Trains / 20442
  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

(...) Don't you mean (URL) SNOT> (Studs Not On Top)? I've never heard of SNOB building before. (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Indian Railways Alco WDM2 with typical coach and a Indian station.

(...) Studs Now On Bottom is just a (sarcastic?) variant that I've seen posted before! SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)