 Trains / 20416
    Re: All Lego Ack Circuit for LDCC —Mark Riley
   Thanks Philippe, I wasn't sure of the characteristics of the Cybermaster touch sensors. Also, I didn't want anyone thinking it was OK to use this guy: (URL) checking the resistance (yeah, I know it looks different, but you never know... :-) Mark (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: All Lego Ack Circuit for LDCC —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) indeed, the construction of this beast may be very different (e.g. metallic contact, 0 resistance... and a lot of bounce almost completely avoided with conductive rubber) Philo (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)