 Trains / 20407
  All Lego Ack Circuit for LDCC

Hi All, One of the features of the LDCC firmware is the ability to read the configuration variables out of a DCC decoder installed in a train motor. In order to do this, you need to connect a small circuit consisting of one or two resistors from the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: All Lego Ack Circuit for LDCC

(...) All touch sensors I measured have a "pressed" resistance between 400 and 600 ohms (depends on touch sensors and on pressure, more pressure meaning lower resistance). Actually there is no separated resistor, you get the internal resistance of (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: All Lego Ack Circuit for LDCC

Thanks Philippe, I wasn't sure of the characteristics of the Cybermaster touch sensors. Also, I didn't want anyone thinking it was OK to use this guy: (URL) checking the resistance (yeah, I know it looks different, but you never know... :-) Mark (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: All Lego Ack Circuit for LDCC

(...) indeed, the construction of this beast may be very different (e.g. metallic contact, 0 resistance... and a lot of bounce almost completely avoided with conductive rubber) Philo (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)