 Trains / 20401
    Re: Redesigned Intermodal Car —John Neal
   (...) Gasp! Without consulting Conan first??? (the electrical guy). Hey, keep me posted as to what you find-- it sounds like a good idea. I will be having my leads in some mountain, so nobody would see the, err, mutilation anyway:-) (...) That why I (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Redesigned Intermodal Car —James Powell
   I (...) I use mostly mutilated pieces of track with a wire soldered onto them for my power connectors. Otherwise, it gets expensive feeding every 40 pieces or so. James P (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)