 Trains / 20343
  Brickfest

Hi All, I just completed my arrangements for Brickfest and was wondering which other train heads would be there! This is my first BF and can't wait! Finally get to meet some more east coast brethren (and sister-ern too). Is anyone thinking about (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Brickfest - Trains

(...) It will be good to see you again, Steve. Jeff VW x-posted to brickfest. (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest

I can't make it:( but an MOC or 2 may show up with someone else, I'll post of they are gonna be there. I wanted to come BAD, but I KNOW I'll make it to BricksWest (after all its here in San Diego!). Hope to see some pics of the DCC! Josh (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)