 Trains / 20330
  Re: NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House"

(...) It's definitely good to see the example expanding. Remember PNLTC did this last year... I hope we manage again this year because it's a lot of fun (and it was real cool that the place we did it at was 5 minutes from my apartment). Frank (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House"

(...) I remember, and was lucky enough to get to see the PNLTC mall layout in person. That was the major inspiration for me pursuing getting a space for the NGLTC, I just had to find the right opportunity and the right mall. This one is very new and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga)