 Trains / 20313 (-5)
  Re: DCC reversing loops

(...) I did a dual reversing loop for our club layout. You don't need to cut anything. You can do it all lego pure. (URL) picture will show how to connect that unconnected inner rail to the proper power. Use a standard track connector and then use a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10128 Level Crossing on Shop-At-Home

(...) Yep, that's correct. The photos I sent ILTCO were very prelim pics. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Development Manager - N. America LEGO Direct (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Thing that happen when you are on holiday...

Hi all, When I got home today (from a well deserved vacation in beautiful France) I recieved a message to congratulate me with the Lugnet Cool Site of the Week. Wow! Thanks for all who voted. Jeroen (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  10128 Level Crossing on Shop-At-Home

10128 is now on Shop-At-Home: (URL) to be available in early September for North America and early August elsewhere. US $50 325 Pieces Looks like it comes with three straight tracks, not two. -PD (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from VLC Surrey Museum Show

(...) Wow. Doing a period layout is just too cool. We (MichLUG) have talked about it, but that conversation has never gone far. I also really like the track layout going all over the place. Neat. The fact that the layout was able to get away from (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact