 Trains / 20188 (-5)
  Re: Top 10 List involving Monorail

(...) Ah, but if you're actually running your monorail, I would think that selfishly you would want it to come back into production so that you can continue to get replacements. Of course this is why I have purchased several extra motors... (I also (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Top 10 List involving Monorail

(...) Although I've already submitted my entry for your Top 10 (btw thanks for thinking my previous entries were (very) funny), I secretly, and very selfishly, hope that TLC will not re-release momorail. I've spend way too much money on monorail (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Top 10 List involving Monorail

Go visit (URL) and tell us what you'd do so that LEGO makes and/or releases Monorail sets again ! Terry (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC for the RCX

(...) Huh??!? Your basic resistor can only handle 1/4 watt (0.25W), so your worst-case 2.8W is more than ten times the rated maximum current. Even dumping an "insignificant" 0.5W across a resistor is probably not adviseable unless you are also (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Who had these trains for sale?

Just lately someone was (is?) selling a large 12V lot, including one 7735, and 2 extra cars for the 7735. I was interested in the cars, but he wanted to sell the lot as one. I seem to have lost the link to him. I think his name was Greg. Does anyone (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact