 Trains / 20149
    NGLTC display at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet Store —James Trobaugh
   Today the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) put on a small display in front of the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet store. This is our 4th year of doing a display on Memorial Day weekend at the store. It's always a fun day for club members, store (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

        Re: NGLTC display at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet Store —Steven House
   (...) It looks like everyone had a great time, and there's some fine buildings here. I especially like the pale green one - superb! (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: NGLTC display at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet Store —John Riley
   Those are great. Unfortunately, I was at the other Atlanta area outlet store over the weekend (since I was in Duluth looking at a coworker's furniture, I swung by Lawrenceville). Are you going to do a layout at Discover Mills sometime this summer, (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org)